Dear Author asked what it is as readers that we are thankful for in romance and I’d like to expand that to fiction, period. I’m grateful and thankful for:
- That warm, fuzzy feeling I get when I finish a book that ends happily
- Books that keep me on the edge of my seat!
- Creating those page turners that I just can’t put down! Not even for food or water
- Creating stories that inspire and entertain me
- Creating characters who make you smile, laugh and cry
- Fiction that takes me to a different place, different time
- Fiction that allows me to escape real life and my problems
- That I’m able to share my favorite reads with other readers
- Pure excitation in discovering a new author and discussing books!
- Meeting new readers at book-signings and creating friendships
- The anticipation I get when another book is released by my favorite author
- Memorable moments that I can reread over and over and over again
- Thankful to all authors who decided to share their love of telling stories
Authors: I do appreciate you, very , very much. Nothing beats reading a good book, curled up in your favorite chair, with the lamp light just right. I love being engrossed in a good book. I love that feeling inside that lets you know when you are reading a really good book. Thank you to all authors who have entertained me throughout the years. You’ve made my life as a reader a joyful one. You are appreciated. Thank You.