I was tagged by KristieJ who said she was one of the first readers of a new blogger way back when…anyway, here’s to more years of blogging and friendship.
1. When did you start blogging and why?
I can’t really remember when I started exactly, around the summer—June/July for at least a couple of years now and the reason why I started was that I love to talk about books/readers and authors. People like me get no satisfaction from message boards and Yahoo groups. I enjoy discussion and if I’m the only one talking so be it.
2. What don’t you talk about?
Religion/politics and anything personal to me.
3. Are you and your blogging persona the same person?
Oh, absolutely. What you see is what you get. End of story.
4. How do you use blogging to build friendships?
I love commenting and getting to know other bloggers. I love to visit with bloggers who do reviews, too, especially those who read more than one genre.
5. How would you describe your writing style?
Disjointed; my thoughts can go all over the place. I love to go off on tangents. I wish I had a better prose style and could be more humorous.
- Dear Author (these ladies are new on the blogging block)
- Daniela aka Where’s My Hero?
- Tara Marie
- Bookseller Chick
- Karen Scott