I love buried treasure reads. You know—-those gems that you don’t hear a lot about but are very good? Some authors just don’t get the recognition that they deserve and they write great stories! It’s often frustrating as a reader not to find them as easily as I would many other blockbuster authors.
Share your list of buried treasure authors/reads that you’ve enjoyed. Dig through your data sheets and share some of these author’s names! Criteria: We’re talking authors and books that go below the radar. Not even a blip on the map. We’re not talking only mid-list but off list authors of any genre. Meanwhile here are a few of mine. Some of these authors still write but anyway, some of these titles don’t get mentioned much as well as the author. If you read any of these books, share your feedback.
- One on One by Tabitha King
- Remember The Time by Annette Reynolds
- Night Into Day by Sandra Canfield
- Ondine by Shannon Drake
- A Taste of Heaven by Alexis Harrington
- The Love’s of Ruby Dee by Curtiss Anne Matlock
- Love In a Small Town by Curtiss Anne Matlock
- Stranger By Her Side by Susan Sizemore
- A Charmed Place by Antoinette Stockenberg
- Beyond Midnight by Antoinette Stockenberg
- Hand in Glove by Anne Stuart
- Keepsake by Antoinette Stockenberg
- The Older Woman by Cheryl Reavis