Never mind that I have over 500 books to read, I bought even more books today and have a list of more books to buy in the next few months! I need a vacation for at least a month or more just to reduce by TBR pile down about 10 books. Or stay offline.
First, here are the books that I saw and passed up, starting with Vanished by Karen Robards. Ms. Robards’ latest romantic suspense books haven’t been all that memorable. In fact, I still try to read her in hopes that she’ll get it right one day but alas I have finally given up. I did read a few pages and really wanted to buy it but even with the 20% off discount it was still to much to plunk down for a book that may/may not work for me. May get this one from the library.
Other libarary loans:
Cover of Night by Linda Howard (Romance) and Second Sight by Amanda Quick (Historical)
What Did I Buy, You Ask?
- Broken by Kelley Armstrong (Fantasy)
- Throne of Jade by Naomi Novik (Fantasy)
- His Wicked Kiss by Gaelen Foley (Romance)
- Sex as a Second Language by Alisa Kwitney (Chick-Lit)
Upcoming Books That I Plan to Buy?
- Alpha by Catherine Asaro (Fantasy)
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (YA)
- Chains of Folly by Roberta Gellis (Historical)
- Back to Wando Passo by David Payne (Fiction)
- The Sparks Fly Upward by Diana Norman (Historical)
- Triptych by Karin Slaughter (Mystery)
- All Mortal Flesh by Julia Spencer-Fleming (Mystery)
- The Flamenco Academy by Sarah Bird (Fiction)
Well, I need to get to my book and hit the TBR as much as I can if I’m to add all those books to the pile. Wish me luck.